Happy New Year all,
We’re planning another get together for those that use the mines. The meeting will kick off at Oaklands OEC from 10am on the 1st of February. All users are welcome.
A draft agenda is here:
Friday, 1stof February 2019
Following previous years gatherings, we’ve arranged another opportunity for those working within the mines to get together, discuss any hot topics, concerns and find out about on-going projects and issues.
- 10am Welcome/Introductions
- Update from CAL (Cave Access Ltd) who are manage access to some of the mines owned by National Resources Wales (previously the Forestry Commission)
- Changes to Gaewern & Aberllefenni
- Feedback from residence
- Any changes/concerns
- Mine Inspections for this year (likely to be April 2019, TBC)
- Any new sites?
- Venues: Wrysgan, Bwlch y Plwm, Cwmorthin, Rhiwbach, Fishcaves, Minllyn, Gaewern? & Aberllefenni?
- Any additional sites people would like to have inspected?
I’d hope we could rattle through this lot in a few hours, hope you can make it. Directions to Oaklands can be found here: http://oaklands-centre.co.uk/index.php/contact-us/how-to-find-us/