- Monday, 5th February, 2018
- Oaklands OEC
Following previous years gatherings, we’ve arranged another opportunity for those working within the mines to get together, discuss any hot topics, concerns and find out about on-going projects and issues.
Details are also available here: www.northwalesmines.worpress.com
- 10am Welcome/Introductions
- Update from CAL (Cave Access Ltd) who are manage access to some of the mines owned by National Resources Wales (previously the Forestry Commission)
- Developments and access with Bwlch y Plwm
- Feedback from residence meeting
- Update on ongoing projects
- Parking/trip alternative options
- Buoyancy Aid Options
- What type to go for
- Inspection regime
- Any other issues?
- Where we’re at and what next
- Recent rockfalls underground
- Possible projects group
- Mine Inspections for this year (16-19 April)
- Venues: Wrysgan, Bwlch y Plwm, Cwmorthin, Rhiwbach, Gaewern, Henddol & Aberllefenni
- Any additional sites people would like to have inspected?
I’d hope we could rattle through this lot in a few hours, hope you can make it. Directions to Oaklands can be found here: http://oaklands-centre.co.uk/index.php/contact-us/how-to-find-us/
31 January 2018